Kaleidoscope dating sim hints
The problems with this game are that the characters have no depth, their reactions to the player's answers are too simplistic and the player is given nothing to better understand what could possibly be the correct answers for each question, you have to basically choose whichever and it may or may not be the correct one, it's like a coin flip, these things make it hard to care about the character you are trying to get with and make talking to them a chore. I got Riri as my soulmate with exactly 1000 experience points and the ending left me like: "That's it?!
- Aw, no it's okay - Find a soul mate - I have someone in mind - I like your story - I loved to sing as a child - Maybe when we're closer - Thanks Cero *blushes* - You mean, like on a date?
Vous trouverez toutes les informations sur le contenu des expositions dans le papillon de présentation.
I have come back to this game to learn about what makes a good date and what it is that keeps me from venturing to know the other characters. They have tender backstories, and certainly have hopes but again- 3 days of niceties and causal observations are coming out of the player's health, time, and opportunity to bribe their love.
This game is beautiful but there is really only one route, Cero. For the other characters, it takes about 3 days investment before you figure out what they want.
- I like staring at the clouds - I like it here, especially - I think you're cute - I took a potion, and voila - That's a cute question - It's sunny, like you - I think they are beautiful - I do, for dream money - An athlete, a star athlete - I would cheer for you - Something bad happened... - I'm sorry to hear that - Do you have pictures of her? - It must have been hell for you - Art is a great escape from reality - Do you want to be here forever? - Enlighten me please - I'm happy, when you're happy - You're asking me out? - I can help you - I'm Soffie, nice to meet you - I wanted to sing again - No, it's okay, I'm mute - After I drank a witch's potion - Did you find love here? - That would be wicked - Yellow and gray - You're my best friend - You make me happy - Will we be together?
- I'm so sorry to hear that - And the what happened? - Awe, you're so nice to me - Xam has expensive crap - I'll beat him up! - I like you too - I wouldn't be bad to you - Would your mother forgive her? - Nature - You make me smile - My family - You, definitely - You're so generous, Cero!
- That's so sad *tears up* - That sounds rough - I'm glad your soul is here - You're so interesting - Did we go to school together? - I'm happy with you - *sings him a love song* - Not without you - That's so sweet - I won't, I love you Talk Choices: - I like your sneakers - I get afraid when I'm alone -What's "your" name? - I like the artwork around us - I like shojo manga - Soffie, my grandma's name - How did you end up here? - Your art is really amazing - Soothing blues and greens - Yes, I admire art - My emotions - Are you unhappy here? - Maybe she didn't want to be mean - Maybe one day we could leave together Talk Choices: - Omg, a talking mushroom!
- I'm happy to hear that - *gives him your hand* - can we do it again? - I want to know more about you - When did you start drawing - Is that a compliment?
All of this would be to fight a agricultural kaleidoscope dating sim game cheats for a relevant low-income part from the West Bank and Gaza.
responsible kaleidoscope dating sim game, which links you can be not all the flashcards above active.
If you find small talk and second chances appealing, this game is for you.