He wants to be a good father and to support his child emotionally, physically and financially.

about me template for dating-62about me template for dating-48about me template for dating-61

However, he does not have any specific rights at this stage.

If his ex refuses mediation, or to register his name on the birth certificate then your son would have to go through the court process in order to gain access.

Or is simply requesting frequent calls and skype my only option?

She did say she will make my life hell, does it sound that she works in my sons interests? Could somebody please email me as I am the mother fighting for custody and you guys seem to have a hard deal but it seems being the mother, now of good health, trying to gain access seems even harder than the dads.

Finally, my he have any rights to know when the baby is born, when the birth is registered (to see if his name is on the birth certificate) and what happens if his ex-partner refuses Mediation?

Hoping you can advise I am very sorry to hear this at what should be a joyous time for your son.

A Parental Responsibility Agreement enables you to continue to play an active part in your child's life.

It is a legal agreement which must be signed by both parents and is a useful agreement if you don't automatically have parental responsibility.

This letter to your child's mother explains your reasons for wanting a PR agreement and also explains what is required to put one in place.[Father's Address][Mother's Address][Date]Dear [Mother's name], Re: Parental Responsibility I am writing regarding my role as [child name] father.[Child name] welfare is extremely important to me, and I want to play an active part in the decision making throughout [his/her] upbringing.

I want to be equally responsible with yourself for matters such as raising [child name] in a safe and secure environment, making decisions about [his/her] education, and participating in decisions about any medical issues that may arise in the future.

I take it you have been through the court system and the father currently has residency of your child/children.